Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

                                              

I recently became a member of Just Fab shoe club and I love their shoes!

So how it works, is you join and you pay $39.95 a month and you get to choose any shoe you want from their collection, it can be heels, stilettos, flats, boots or even handbags. You do an initial survey so they get an idea of your style and fashion sense and they send recommendations to you. The shoes come in a cute black box and they have a nice fancy cloth bag to store your new shoes in. And if you don't like your shoes and want to exchange for something different, you just send them back. It's really convenient the whole process.

And this evening when I got home, I had a pair waiting for me at the door, I love them! They are so cool! I love the color, they are orange, yes, can you believe it, orange!! This is my first pair of suede orange heels and I am so in love with them. So sexy! Great choice for Halloween!

I love Just Fab! So if you have a shoe fetish, I recommend you join the Just Fab shoe club, you will get an amazing pair of shoes every month.

                                          Gosh I love these shoes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment